Kindly interested, we would like to inform you that “European regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. In accordance with article 13 of the GDPR, we therefore inform you that:
- Data categories: Dahlia Design SNC will treat your personal data such as:
- Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this web site, during their normal operation, detect certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with Identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in Submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computer environment Used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of deriving statistical information on the use of the site and to control its regular functioning. The transfer of such data is obligatory because it is directly linked to the Web browsing experience.
- Data voluntarily provided by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated in the different channels of access of this site does not entail request of consent and the eventual compilation of forms specifically prepared involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender/user’s address and data, necessary to respond to the instances produced and/or to deliver the requested service. The voluntary sending by you of mail to our e-mail addresses do not require further information or requests for consent. In contrast, specific summary information will be shown or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
- Source of personal Data:
The personal data of which Dahlia Design Snc is in possession are collected directly from the person concerned.
- Owner of the treatment:
The holder of the treatment Dahlia Design Snc, via Louis Braille, 4 20900 Monza (MB) P. IVA e C.F. 10167900967, contactable by telephone at the 3126.96.36.1993 number or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact details of the D.P.O.: the holder has no obligation to appoint the D.P. or
- Purpose of data processing and legal basis:
- The treatment of your data has as its legal basis its consent and is carried out for the following purposes:Improve the web browsing experience;
- Use of the data reported in the contact mails and forms in order to send answers to specific requests;
- Evaluate the behavior of users and modify the proposition of offering content according to their behavior;
- Recipients of data:
To the extent relevant to the treatment purposes indicated, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancy firms, private companies, appointed to be responsible by the owner of the treatment or for statutory obligations or to fulfil your specifications Requests. Your data will not be in any way subject to dissemination except. The managers and the appointees are punctually identified in the privacy statement, updated with regular intervals.
- Transfer of data abroad:
The data collected are not communicated to the proprietor’s foreign partners
- Retention Period:
The data collected will be retained for a period of time not exceeding the attainment of the purposes for which they are treated (“principle of limitation of conservation”, art. 5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines laid down by the rules of law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data retained in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- Rights of the person concerned:
The person concerned shall always have the right to require the holder access to his data, rectification or deletion thereof, limitation of treatment or the possibility of opposing treatment, requesting the portability of data, revoking consent to Treatment by asserting these and other rights provided by the GDPR by simple notice to the holder. The person concerned may also propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- Obligatory or not of consent:
The conferral of your data is obligatory during the navigation of our website regarding the points E. 1 and E. 2 of the above mentioned purposes, to allow the correct delivery of the service. The conferral of the consent of your data for points E. 3 is optional and will not affect the provision of the service in any way.
- How to treat the data:
The personal data provided by you will form the subject of treatment operations in compliance with the above regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which the proprietor’s activity is inspired. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper supports and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate safety measures in accordance with art 5 par. 1 lit. F of the GDPR.